mandag 11. januar 2010

People's cares (poem by me)


People's cares
People care
About those unimportant things
Like the garbage outside the container
Instead of inside of it
They care about
Whether the neighbor’s music
Is loud and noisy
Or quiet and still
People think it is big
When they have seen something cool on TV
Or discovered that the world contains problems
Like…  “My boyfriend wears ugly clothes…”
People laugh of eachother
“Oh, God, she sits in the snow, haha”
…Or..
 they get worried about it

“Don’t worry,
I have warm clothes on,
and I missed my bus
by a second.”
What if I have lost my garbage-key?
What if I need to sing
And the music to be louder than me?
What if I am getting insane?

What if the world is messing up my mind
When the world thinks
Some garbage outside a container
Is messing up the world?

I know you didn’t get my point,
because my point
was not for you to get my point.
Even though you believe you got my point
you did not get my point…
..if you get my point,

but…
that’s not really my point…

]-Contastic-[

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar